Monday, September 19, 2011

Ok how can i do this...?

Ok I am trying to change my CPU Speed, Ram and all other Specs. I dont really want my computer to have those specs I just want to make it say somthing different so i can try to impress someone. I just want like a peice of software or hack or something where it will say it has more CPu speed, hard drive memory etc than it really does.Ok how can i do this...?you cantOk how can i do this...?Stop asking such a dumb question. You can't polish a Mini to make it look like a Ferrari



Use Google Image search to find the wcpuid or cpuz screens of something like a computer you wish you could afford, then you can pretend to your mate that you have that stuff, as long as he's down the end of a cable not in your room; then you'll just have to admit your computer sucks