Monday, September 19, 2011

Building a quad core CPU?My mother board socket is LGA 775..?

hey look,



im trying to build a quad core cpu for gaming...



I have a pentuim 4 PC.



can I just buy the intel core 2 quad processor with my motherboard?



my motherboard supports the maximum of only intel core 2 duo CPU..



can i still build a Quad core CPU?without changing the motherboard or do I have to buy a new mother board?



if not.i'll just going to do a dual core CPU, a Core 2 duo..



Can a dual core still do a multitasking of programs?How many programs before it will slow down?



if anyone can answer this...

10 points!Building a quad core CPU?My mother board socket is LGA 775..?i would buy a new board aswell simply because your mixing old technology with new technology an some things just wont work get some new ram to i promise you wont regret it