Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to save settings in the CMOS setup?

I used Windows XP in my PC, lately I replaced the PC battery as it appears unstable in showing the time, when booting up comes this warning %26quot; CPU has been changed please re-enter CPU settings in the CMOS setup and remember to save before quit %26quot; I did accordingly and pressed F10 to save but it does not save as it suppose to, could anyone help me how to save the setting correctly.How to save settings in the CMOS setup?F10 is the command to save CMOS settings. If it could not be saved, something is wrong with replacement battery or the way it is installed. If CMOS battery is not the problem then the next possibility would be a problematic BIOS that would need reflashing.How to save settings in the CMOS setup?you can better to click link...............

http://downloadmirror.intel.com/7308/ENG