Thursday, September 22, 2011

Why my PC haven't Chinese in the "Reginal and Language" & how can i get it?

I change my computer CPU, but there is no Chinese in the %26quot;Reginal and Language Options%26quot;. so my computer can not read the Chinese web. I want to know how can i get it so that i can read Chinese Web. Thank you very much!!!!Why my PC haven't Chinese in the %26quot;Reginal and Language%26quot; %26amp; how can i get it?For windows xp



Go to Regional and Language

Click on the Tab %26quot;Languages%26quot;

Check off those two available check boxes

click apply



For Windows Vista

follow the instruction on this link

http://newton.uor.edu/Departments%26amp;PrograWhy my PC haven't Chinese in the %26quot;Reginal and Language%26quot; %26amp; how can i get it?you gotta download it



tick %26quot;install files for east asian language pack%26quot;

and click apply
  • multiple tables
  • Do you have to use a quilt in the cot bed
  •