Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do i change the size of my font on my cpu?

so liiiiiiiikeee, i used this video thing with a tv on my screen, and ever since, the zooming on my screen is like HUGE. and i need to make it normal again. i tried the zoom out thing, but it just changed the words. freaking help me (:How do i change the size of my font on my cpu?If you are running windows then

right click on a clear area of your desktop

click on the settings tab

near the bottom u will see a slider where you can change the screen resolution...slide it to the right and press ok.



you can always go back and change it some more after.How do i change the size of my font on my cpu?You do a barell roll honey :) All I can tells youHow do i change the size of my font on my cpu?you can change it by right clicking on your desktop and select properties and select appearance tab and select font size scroll down box.
  • Web host apache windows XP
  • software
  •