Thursday, September 22, 2011

Phenom x4 940 cpu ??????????????

Hi friends

i have amd x2 6000+(3.01ghz stock) and am2+ mobo m3a78 em

im planning to upgrade my cpu to phenom 940.....

but my doubt is will it give a better performance ....because now my x2 runs with same ghz......3.01

will a quad core with enhanced cache will rise my system performance?anyone made a change like me in ur cpu???how many fps will increase in major games like crysis???warhead etc..???

pls help me friends....Phenom x4 940 cpu ??????????????the 940 will kick butt at just about anything you throw at it. its about 21/2 times faster then your current CPU .. plus you can OC it with ease. your graphics card will be the limiting factor in FPS in those games.Phenom x4 940 cpu ??????????????It will improve performance, but it's not worth the cost for current games. The smart thing to do would be to wait for it to come down in price and for newer game engines to come out.