Thursday, September 22, 2011

When I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?

click the process tab, if you don't see one double click the cpu graph to bring the tabs backWhen I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?processes tabWhen I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?there should be 4 tabs... click on the %26quot;processes%26quot; tab..



hope this helps ...When I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?double click the border of the box and it should bring up optionsWhen I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?you will see four tabs at the task manager window

now click each one of them to see more options.When I click task manager,I get a cpu usage graph.How do I change this to processes running?There should be 4 tabs on top. if you dont see those tabs, double click on the graph to see the tabs. Now on the tabs select Applications.
  • columnheader
  • cute myspace
  •