Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?

To make your system run faster, yes increase your memory to the maximum. Next, backup your important files and then reformat your hard drive and reinstall your operating system. Just reinstall the O/S and only those programs you really want. You will be surprised how this will speed up your system. After that, defrag your hard drive. Ok, don't forget to install the Microsoft Updates and Adobe Flash %26amp; Shockwave player.



You could also upgrade your hard drive to run running at 7200rpm.



Lets face it... it's really time to replace that computer. If it's running PC133 ram, man, that's old. Obviously, you're not a gamer and that's ok. Be careful not to install newer programs that want you to be running faster processors. Stay away from programs like Adobe PDF Reader, use Foxit Reader... don't go near Symantec (Norton) 360 or their other antivirus programs, use something like AVG Free antivirus and SuperAntispyware which is free also. Symantec programs are build for faster systems and can Really Slow your computer down.



Hope this helps... if you need more help, my email address is listed below.How do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?Clean your Registry can make your computer faster



Is your computer slower than ever? Does it feel like your computer just can't open up programs? In this how to, it will teach you ways to make your computer faster.



The one way you can really boost your PC performance is by buying more ram to install in your computer. If you can go to a store and ask them to install more ram, that will help the computer run faster than before.

Step2

Scan your computer for viruses and spyware. Make sure and get rid of any nasty viruses or spyware that are located in your computer.





Step3

Get rid of unnecessary start up programs. The start up programs will load on your PC automatically and slow down your system. Click run and type in msconfig. Click on startup items and uncheck any useless start up programs.

Or use the tool to manage your startup:







Step4

Run disk de-fragment and disk clean up. Both programs will be found in your accessory folder and both clean up the system.



Step5

Clean your Registry

Clean registry make pc faster.

http://clean-computer-registry.comHow do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?The first thing you can do is upgrade your RAM (assuming you are talking about how to make your PC faster). According to the specs on HP's website your motherboard can support up to 1.5G of PC133 SDRAM. It also says your motherboard has 3 memory sockets, so what you want to do is buy 3 sticks of 512K PC133 SDRAM. That will max out your memory.

There are many places to buy RAM, including ebay, tigerdirect.com, and newegg.com to name only a very few. PC133 is actually quite inexpensive, if I remember correctly. Here's an example of the kind of search you should try:



http://shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=pc133+s



Hope this helps!!How do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?if u r taking about a software improvement or basic things look for at cnetcom there is lot's of software what will make ur pc fast and smooth.

but if u want to change the hardware probably u need to upgrade the ram.

let me tell u something,if u put too much program ur pc will get jam too much and it's not possible for a computer to handle or open several app at the same time.

so uninstall the unnecessary ones,trust me it will help a lot.and try some software to improve performance.How do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?The only way to make a CPU (the microprocessor) run faster is by over-clocking it. However, it could be harmful to your computer especially on a laptop as it can overheat quickly. There's a big chance that you will damage it.How do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?If your PC is running slow and you want to make it faster, I recommend you to check your pc heath online first, then you can know why it is slow

and fix easily,.



Recommended website:

%26lt;--http://slowpc-checking.com/Slow_PCHow do I make my CPU (hp pavilion 8988) work faster. Which parts do I need to change?dont mess around adjusting the clock speed in the bios settings cuz you could end up frying the motherboard cuz your inputting more power