Thursday, September 22, 2011

I wanna change my motherboard, but i don麓t wanna reinstall vista?

i have a biostar p4m890 m7-te motherboard, and yesterday i got a new one with intel g33 chipset from biostar and an intel core 2 duo e7400. last year when i bought the p4 i tried to run with a 120gb hdd(PATA)from another pc, that had win xp installed. nothing happened, so i decided to buy a new hdd with windows vista pre-installed. so now i wanna change the motherboard and cpu, but i don麓t wanna reinstall vista coz i don麓t have the dvd.how can i do this????I wanna change my motherboard, but i don麓t wanna reinstall vista?you don't have to reinstall, just reactivate, and if you have the serial key, you can do it online three times, after that you just call this automated system, its no big deal, i do it a few times a day.I wanna change my motherboard, but i don麓t wanna reinstall vista?I dont think you have to, like you mention vista resides safely in the HDD, its just a change of proc and mobo which is rather physical and i believe software isn't gonna be a problem. Connecting the the right cables will be.