Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HI please help me my pc keeps on cutting out i leave it for 15 mins and it will load to xp start then crash ?

need to find out if its memory problem or fried cpu or motherboard issue how can i find out which is causing my pc to cut out .to me i think its cpu changed for a new power supply and its still the same fan runs at 2700 rpm cpu temp 38 C

pentium 4 2.93 ghz 1 gig ram .when i first changed power supply it worked fine then next day sall of a sudden started again im so confused can someone help me please ?HI please help me my pc keeps on cutting out i leave it for 15 mins and it will load to xp start then crash ?THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME

JUST TRY TO DOWNLOAD NORTON ANTI VIRUS 2008 THEN SCAN FOR VIRUSES THE MAIN VIRUS TO CAUSE THIS IS %26quot; TROJAN %26quot;

AND IT COULD ALSO BE CRASHED BY ANOTHER VIRUS CALLED %26quot;B WORMS eee%26quot; . HOPE THIS WOULD HAVE HELPED YOU!