Monday, September 19, 2011

How to update my computer Bios?

Manufacturer:ECS

Model:Alhena5

Chipset:ATI RS400/RC400/RC410

Southbridge:ATI SB600

That is my motherboard info. I have a compaq presario, I got it about 2 years ago. I have been doing alot of gameing on it ,game being delta force black hawk down. Well I did a few upgrades on it, I changed the cpu from a celeron d to a pentium d, I have a geforce 9500 graphic card, 450watt ps, and a black widow cpu cooler. Well since I put the new cpu in when Im in the game and there is alot of action going on I get kicked out with the message dfbhd.exe has stoped working. I have no clue why. Any ideas. Someone told me to update my bios but I cant find any updates for the motherboard I have, I might not be looking in the right place.How to update my computer Bios?http://www.ecs.com.tw/ECSWebSite/Downloa



Good luck!