Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a 2.40 ghz cpu chip how much can i sell it for?

It is a intel 2.40/128/400 sl6vu cpu chip out of a dell dem 2400. I was going to put it in my hp 750c that has a 1.8ghz cpu but with a faster cpu u have to change jumpers so it will work right plus i dont even know what my hp has in it. If there is a easy way to explain how to put it in the hp that would be nice if someone could help. But i dont think it can be done. So I will sell it. That is my ? how much could i sell it for a good price to get rid of it cause it is just going to sit in the static wrap i have for it and never be used.I have a 2.40 ghz cpu chip how much can i sell it for?first of all.... that CPU chip of yours is a celeron (and they are soooo crap)... if your 1.8 CPU is a Pentium, then it is better than you 2.4 Celeron



also, i did a search on your computer model (and dell computers are pretty bad, no one into computers really wants them, like me, i will never ever buy a dell in my life)



its also a basic computer, it only has 512mb RAM (running at only 333MHz), and a poor 80gb hard drive..... i would sell the whole thing to someone for $100..... and also it doesnt have a graphics processing card in it, so itll run apps like crapI have a 2.40 ghz cpu chip how much can i sell it for?Ask twenty or best offer, and be happy to take ten dollars if nobody offers more. Really, there's not much demand for an old Netburst-architecture Celeron chip.