Monday, September 19, 2011

How Do I Check My Mother Board Without Using BIOS?

Ok so, I know there alot of questions Involving finding your mother board. All of these have involved BIOS and I followed what they said. But for some reason my BIOS wont work Like they say it should. so i was wondering are there any other ways to check it, as i want to change my CPU. Im On Windows Vista, with a Intel Core 2 Duo,聽 1919mb (RAM) and 1.50Ghz (My friends said its weird that i have so little Ghz on a Intel Core 2 Duo) So If anyone can help please do. ASAP. Thanks. Oh and Im not too fond on the idea, of opening Up my computer. Or someone else doing it either. But if thats the only way... I suppose I'll have to.How Do I Check My Mother Board Without Using BIOS?download and run cpuzHow Do I Check My Mother Board Without Using BIOS?Start%26gt;Run%26gt; type dxdiag and hit %26lt;Enter%26gt;