Thursday, September 22, 2011

My computer resolution auto-modifies, sims 3 quits, problems with world of warcraft?

Okay, so I'm a big gamer, but I have some problems:

1. every time I play World of Warcraft, Sims 3, Swat 4 or ANY other PC game, and then I quit the game my CPU resolution changes from 1152*864 on 1024*768. Then, if I try to change it back, I have to restart the computer! :((

2. every time I play sims 3, when I try to enter in Sunset Village (or whatever), it crashes (or idk what it does), but there's no error [It still changes my resolution]

3. every time I play WoW, after some time some big *things* appear on everything, and I cant see clear in my face, + that *things* start changing and making bigger (idk how to explain)

So CAN EVERYONE HELP ME?!?!?! :((My computer resolution auto-modifies, sims 3 quits, problems with world of warcraft?Sounds like a video card issue.

Update your drivers and see if the same deal happens again.

Also check, has the fan stopped working? If it has, then your video card might be overheating.

In this case, you may need a new video card.My computer resolution auto-modifies, sims 3 quits, problems with world of warcraft?You need to set your monitor at whatever it's native resolution is. You also need to either set all of your games to play at the same resolution as your monitor's native resolution or smaller. You can do this by going into the visual options areas in games. In windows you would right click somewhere on the desktop and select properties then move to the settings tab and choose your monitor's resolution. In Vista or 7 you would go to display properties.
  • row cell
  • fish
  •