Monday, September 19, 2011

Has anyone ever noticed how the fighting style of the CPU in Super Smash Bros. Brawl changes overtime?

When I first started playing Brawl, the CPU fought a certain way. Then a few weeks after that, the lv. 9 CPU (for all characters) started using mid-air dodges very often. My fighting style hadn't changed except I was using the shield more. Then a few weeks after that, the CPU started using the wall recover technique. This still the lv. 9 CPU. Like when I smack then into a wall they regain equilibrium somehow. They don't ricochet off the walls as often as they used to. My fighting style still hadn't changed. If Nintendo meant to put this feature in Brawl then Kudos to them. I like it. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this change in the CPU's fighting style.Has anyone ever noticed how the fighting style of the CPU in Super Smash Bros. Brawl changes overtime?Yea they can change there style everytime its better then it being the same evertime good Wii put it in thereHas anyone ever noticed how the fighting style of the CPU in Super Smash Bros. Brawl changes overtime?i have realized it alot also they use the rolling dodges alot
  • ittwit
  • xp
  •