Monday, September 19, 2011

My cpu usage goes up to where i can't play my games?

i'm trying to play rainbow six Vegas 2 i played it before like a month ago on the highest settings perfectly now im trying on the same pc nothing changed and my cpu goes up to about 82 and it starts lagging it started doing it on all other games i play too how do i lower my cpu and keep it there? and i do have alot of space in my pc to play itMy cpu usage goes up to where i can't play my games?Restore pc is my only option

For more help

Wrong section re-post to the computer and support

youll get more answersMy cpu usage goes up to where i can't play my games?Try overclocking your pc to get some extra clearance. Look up some guides on maximum pc. I had a 2.5 Ghz processor that i overclocked to 3.2. This should help with lag alot.