Thursday, September 22, 2011

How to make the CPU auto switch on when the UPS is turned on??

I have a PC, I want it to switch it on itself as soon as I switch on the UPS, i guess some hardware changes have to be made inside the CPU(I mean wires should be placed on particular)slots.



Can anyone please help me with it,

I will be greatfull to uHow to make the CPU auto switch on when the UPS is turned on??Hi. An ATX style motherboard can be powered up by jumping two pins on the main power cable. The wires are green and black and are number 4 and 3, I think. I personally would not do this because you will experience some pretty wild swings in voltage until everything settles down in the UPS. http://www.virtual-hideout.net/guides/at If you decide to try this anyway, just get a crimp connector and crimp it on the two wires. Or you could run wires to a SPST switch to make it so this function can be defeated.
  • sides of my fingernails
  • how to cope with infidelity
  •