Monday, October 24, 2011

Why does my computer say i have no battery when its fully charged?

I have this bran new laptop (gateway mc71) i bought about 5 months ago. and the last couple days i had it plugged in and i noticed it didnt say it was charging after a few hours even. so i restarted the cpu and no change. so to test it i charged it over night and then just unplugged it. it tells me that i have zero percent battery but the battery still goes its entire battery life. so its like the taskbar is lying to me. lol. so it is charging. how can i fix this. im on Y!M at super_toitle@yahoo.com. and ill be paying close attention to this answer to please ask for etails if neccesary.Why does my computer say i have no battery when its fully charged?Take it back.Why does my computer say i have no battery when its fully charged?k