Monday, October 24, 2011

How do i restore my CPU from the sign in screen?

I have been having problems with my family reading my personal information on my computer so i decided to change the password, i saved the password on my ipod but later deleted it so now i cant sign in. How would i restore me operating system without logging in first?How do i restore my CPU from the sign in screen?Your all morons all windows machines have backdoors.

When at login screen hit control alt delete. Then for username administrator with no passwordHow do i restore my CPU from the sign in screen?When you restart you computer there should be an option to do a System Restore once the computer starts up. It should be F1 but I am not sure, just watch for something resembling system restore. From there you can try to restore the computer to a previous setting meaning it should reverse what you did.



Note: If you do this anything you had done from the date you restore to could be lost. Use at your own discretion.How do i restore my CPU from the sign in screen?you could try booting into last known good configuration.



failing that, grab a copy of hirens boot cd and crack your way in.
  • database
  • fish
  •