Monday, October 24, 2011

How to reset Phoenix-BIOS Settings after making wrong changes to "VGA/CRT": No Monitor Display (Black Screen)?

I made some (wrong /bad /fatal) changes to my PC, while changing the settings of the [ Phoenix-AwardBIOS CMOS Setup Utility ]...everything is working perfect, the PC is booting-up, etc, etc...but...there is no signal between the monitor and the CPU. I remember changing the settings on the VGA from (auto) to (CRT). I am almost possible this change, was my fatal mistake. I read only 1 or 2 Articles which explains to: Turn-on the PC, Press %26amp; hold DEL, Press F5, wait 5 seconds, Press F10, Press Enter, etc, etc. It is like driving in the dark!!!! I can not see what I am doing!! Could anybody HELP ME solve my problem--any other Ideas %26quot;How to Reset my BIOS settings with a black screen/ no display monitor???... Any other ways to reset it?????How to reset Phoenix-BIOS Settings after making wrong changes to %26quot;VGA/CRT%26quot;: No Monitor Display (Black Screen)?Take the battery out of the mother board. Leave it out for at least five minutes, the CMOS will clear. Then put the battery back in. The system will then boot with the default CMOS settings. You should be able to see your screen again.