Monday, October 24, 2011

How can I change the rule settings on NBA 2K8 so that the intentional fouls are called?

Whenever the computer intentionally fouls me or vice versa, a foul is never called. I try to change the rule settings but the fouls are still the same. This is really affecting my games. Whenever I'm ahead the cpu always fouls me and foul is never called and the cpu gets the ball back.How can I change the rule settings on NBA 2K8 so that the intentional fouls are called?Are you playing on PS3? If so thats a known bug. If not just adjust the sliders for them to call fouls more often on reach in etc.



But yeah on PS3 When people do intentional fouls it doesnt call it, and you just turn the ball over. Its ridiculous.How can I change the rule settings on NBA 2K8 so that the intentional fouls are called?WTF... thats really wierd. Im sure you prolly have something wrong on your options menu.