Monday, October 24, 2011

Upgraded to Logic Pro 8 on my Power Book G4,need to know how to fix the program from overloading.?

I get about four trax in and anything over that...the CPU level peaks out! Changed the buffer and turned off airport.Errors keep popping up. Also what would be good to buy (MAC) to use for controlling Logic 8 with no problems? It's getting frustrating.Upgraded to Logic Pro 8 on my Power Book G4,need to know how to fix the program from overloading.?I am assuming that Logic Pro 8 is the latest version? ( I don't use it myself) have you checked the system requirements of Logic Pro 8? becasue that is the first place I would look to solve your problem.



My guess would be that your old PowerBook is not up to the task of running Logic Pro 8 but a newer MacBook Pro would be.