Monday, October 24, 2011

Can I change my Processor on a Laptop?

I have a Intel(R) Celeron(R) M CPU 410 @ 1.46GHz



Can I change my Processor to a new one So I can play pc games on it

If so, How do I change it? Please Help...Can I change my Processor on a Laptop?You can, but you have to make sure it's compatable with the motherboard of your laptop.



If you want to make it faster, i recommend buying RAM. If youre maxed out with that, and you insist on a new chip, i would tell you to buy one of the exact same kind, only buy one with as much L2 Cache memory as you can.



L2 Cache memory is memory on the chip itself. This is about a thousand times faster than RAM.Can I change my Processor on a Laptop?You can upgrade your processor if its the same socket type. But i wouldn't reccomend it cause the HEAT-SINK would have to be remodified to handle the heat of the laptop%26gt; you might get more crashes and the laptop can overheat if not done properly.

You can play games with the processor you got.Can I change my Processor on a Laptop?Laptops are very expensive and very hard to upgrade. You would probably spend more money upgrading an old laptop then what it would cost to buy a new. You would come out better buying a new laptop.