Monday, October 24, 2011

What is happening in my monitor lately?

i've tried my very best to fix it!, i altered the cable network systems, i change the avr, i change the male plug socket, i dissect the cpu, i even change my monitor into another for experiment...but still,...the monitor won't give any picture...but the little power light is blinking....the normal mode is yellow green, but now why is it its orange?...blinking orange light, that won't give any pictures, and total black...THAT'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN MY MONITOR LATELY...how should i fix it computer experts?...



by the way...we use the computer for like 8 hours quite often....it must have been overused, from which maybe its the reason why it is acting up like that...%26quot;burnt out chip??...i don't know..



my initial investigation is that...the socket and its chip connecting the monitor to cpu, is quite loose and out of place...



well i don't know...what should i do?..



thanks in advance!!!!!!What is happening in my monitor lately?I think I would try another monitor. One that you know is working.What is happening in my monitor lately?The graphics card/chip is fried, replace it.