Monday, October 24, 2011

I need some help with BIOS!?!?!?!???!!!!?

When I start my comp it says Warning the CPU has been changed. Please change them.



I can just hit F1 and everythings find and i go to desktop but also I dont have the BIOS password! How can I reset the password. I heard I take out the battery and wait and put it back in. If I do that WILL I NEED TO DO ANYTHING ELSE? like put in codes or anything like that. Or will it just reset biosI need some help with BIOS!?!?!?!???!!!!?sorry, i do not now what is BIOS!I need some help with BIOS!?!?!?!???!!!!?It should just reset the BIOS which would also include overwriting any custom settings you might have had. If you have documentation for your motherboard, there might be a password reset jumper that you move, restart, shutdown, move it back, and restart again.



All the best,



Mark