Monday, October 24, 2011

I need help with my cpu settings?

Last night i went to my desktop properties and clicked desktop and i clicked the tab that says color and changed it and now my files are white. i was trying to change the the color of a pics background and now when i change it to a different color the border of my files change.but last night the file names changed color now the border changes how can i change it back without restoring my cpu

and ok im using windows xp professional service pack 2 i dont have service pack 1 so i use 2 and it says student media/ work at home mediaI need help with my cpu settings?Go back to the Desktop items and %26quot;Restore Defaults%26quot;. If that does not work, do a System Restore to nearest Restore date.



It is actually the Full %26quot;Recovery%26quot; process and NOT System Restore that deletes your files and favorite application softwares.