Thursday, June 2, 2011

I made 3 changes in the BIOS and now there is no signal from the motherboard to the display after booting up.?

I've tried the Delete key as well as all the F keys and I can't see that I'm in the BIOS. The display does work and shows when there is %26quot;No Signal%26quot;. The changes I made were; Do not display large Logo, Change CPU from from Performance mode to Optimize mode, and a small (the smallest possible) CPU voltage adjustment. How can I get the monitor to display? The computer does boot and DVD drives do open. Thank you.I made 3 changes in the BIOS and now there is no signal from the motherboard to the display after booting up.?Take out your CMOS battery, the flat round one, on your motherboard then put back in to reset your BIOS. Something you changed made your computer hate you. They sound fine to me, but one of those settings caused a failure of some kind.