Thursday, June 2, 2011

How can i change my CPU frequency? Mine is currently at 1.3330 GHz. I need it to be 1.6000 GHz the max. Help!?

I am playing Pirates Online and this window keeps popping up and says that my frequency is currently at 1.3330. The max is 1.6000. How can i make it higher? Please Help!How can i change my CPU frequency? Mine is currently at 1.3330 GHz. I need it to be 1.6000 GHz the max. Help!?You can up-it to the max -- and there's no danger. Just remember what you did, so you can un-do it. (don't drink a lot of beer before you try. Get a notebook, and take notes so you can un-do it.)



So, do what the other guy said -- press%26lt;F2%26gt; when you reboot, and up it to 1.6.



It won't burn up (that's bullshit.) It might fail, and reboot a lot. But if it ups, then its OK. If it reboots, then its not OK.



Live life on the edge. Computers are a lot heartier than everyone thinks.How can i change my CPU frequency? Mine is currently at 1.3330 GHz. I need it to be 1.6000 GHz the max. Help!?Restart your computer and enter your BIOS. you can change the clock speed in there. I don't recommend it though unless you know what you're doing. You can damage or even ruin your cpu doing this.How can i change my CPU frequency? Mine is currently at 1.3330 GHz. I need it to be 1.6000 GHz the max. Help!?if you make it higher, it gets hotter and then it burns out.



it's limited for a reason.



besides the process of changing it varies from motherboard to motherboard



and if you did you'd need a 3rd party cooler



and that max is not the max of your cpu, it's the max of the program, it doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. just leave itHow can i change my CPU frequency? Mine is currently at 1.3330 GHz. I need it to be 1.6000 GHz the max. Help!?Buy a new processor