Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do i know if a cpu fan/heatsink will fit in my case?

if im changing my cpu fan/heatsink, how do i know it will fit in my case and also not obstruct my cpu's auxiliary power connector?



do i have to actually measure the inside of my case? or is there some kind of standard i should look for so i know the device will fit in my computer?



note: im using an atx motherboard and caseHow do i know if a cpu fan/heatsink will fit in my case?Make sure its compatable with your processor.

If you ave a standard computer case most all aftermarket coolers will work.

Try this sight.



http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.How do i know if a cpu fan/heatsink will fit in my case?There's plenty of room in an ATX case. But if you want one of those monster cpu coolers...you defintely need to check the dimensional specs on the cooler and measure clearances in your pc.
  • name spelling in
  • hair ideas
  •