Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What does it mean flash the cmos battery? How Can I make the cpu fail safe on cmos?

Ok, what about flashing the cmos battery? how to do it? how can I make the cpu change to fail safe? I cant access the cmos setup because of keyboard problems?What does it mean flash the cmos battery? How Can I make the cpu fail safe on cmos?You can flash the bios. Its a technically challenging problem for a newbie. Plus if you screw up, it can render the motherboard (mobo) total junk. Yes, you can replace the cmos battery, cheap and usually quite easy. Usually a simple button battery just like a watch battery. See your mobo manufacturer's web site for details about how to flash the bios. You sure you haven't looked into the bios to make sure your exact type of keyboard has been enabled disabled? I'd bet that's the problem buckaroo! Look for keyboard, usb enabled?What does it mean flash the cmos battery? How Can I make the cpu fail safe on cmos?can you re-phase the questions, I am not sure what you are asking about?



You don't %26quot;flash%26quot; the CMOS battery. You flash the BIOS.