Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Does anybody have a video tutorial on how to change the cpu in a Alienware M17x?

I really want to buy this laptop but when I get it I want to change the CPU myself because its very expensive to upgrade it through the site. any suggestions on what cpu I should get please send me the link because im not to sure on which cpu is compatible with this laptop.



Any help would be Great!!!

Thank YouDoes anybody have a video tutorial on how to change the cpu in a Alienware M17x?Why not just buy it with the CPU you want in it? Immediately upgrading it is a waste of moneyDoes anybody have a video tutorial on how to change the cpu in a Alienware M17x?Almost anything is compatible with that laptop.



You upgrade the CPU, you void the warranty. And it won't be a cheap fix if you screw up the mainboard.