Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?

I have difficulty in downloading internet programs like:real player and others because Ram is only 64MB, Do I need to purchase a new case or change cpu and Ram chips to make my Pc faster and able to download programs?I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?I don't believe that XP SP2 can run on 226 MHz with 64MB of RAM.

Just don't tell me that you're still using EDO memory.I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?Go down, put in a few more dollars and buy yourself a new computer.I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?I agree with Chuck. I'm surprised XP is even running on your computer.I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?It's amazing that XP is even running on that system. Save your money and even a $300 computer will be far faster and better than the one you have now. Some of those programs probably won't even run on your system.I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?Your computer was made approximately 10 ears ago. It was not designed for WinXP. Do yourself a favor and but a new computer. I would suggest a nice laptop for $1000 or less. You can transport it, download, surf, upgrade, burn etc. I writing this message on a Compaq V2552, in my bedroom while watching tv, wirelessly. I bought it for $399 CompUSA.I have a pc with cpu 266Mhz and 64Ram, I am using windows XP SP2,how can I make my pc fast and increase Ram?you can disable some of start up programs and some services

by type msconfig in run window