Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How do I change my CPU Usage graph back into the normal task manager?

The tabs above have disappeared,

so every time I click on it

the CPU Usage and History graphs show up

[they are one percentage bar, and two green graph next to each other showing up and down movements]

I'm not able to click back onto the users tab or any of those tabs

because they all disappeared

it is just showing up as the CPU graphs!

HELP HELP HELP!



p.s. every time i click on them, it freezes my computer up!How do I change my CPU Usage graph back into the normal task manager?first of all i suggest u to create one more user account to create new account go to control Panel then go to user account then create new account then type any name then click next %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; then log off and then log on into the new user account then then try if every thing is fine then delete ur another account(previous user account which u were using) if still giving problem log on to old user account then system restore, to do that go to start menu then go to accessorries then go to system tools then system restore.